This article will help you understand how to manage the display and behaviour of the <I've finished> button on your customers' pages. These parameters are available in section Configuration > General of your process.
What is the <I've finished> button?
The <I've finished> button is the main button on the end-userpage (CTA). By default, it is displayed at the top and bottom of the list, and changes the status of the file to Submitted when clicked.
However, for greater flexibility, it is possible to modify its position and behavior manually (through automation, for example).
Position of button
There are 4 possible positions for the button:
- Top only
- Bottom only
- Top and bottom (default)
- Hidden (useful if you wish to manage certain behaviors yourself via tasks or automations, for example)
Display condition of button
You can decide when you would like to display the button by adding a display condition.
- When at least one step is completed
- When all steps are completed
- When all mandatory steps are completed
- When last step is completed
No condition : the button will always be displayed (unless you specified 'Hidden' as position)
Behavior of the button
When the button is clicked, 2 possibilities are presented:
- The file is set to Submitted status, and if automations have been programmed, they are executed immediately. This is the default behavior.
- The status remains unchanged. It remains In progress. It's up to you to manage the behavior of automations. For example, you could change the custom stage of the application when it is clicked. You manage the behavior manually.
Title of button
You can change the title in the Content customization. section