- when you receive a new message
- when a stakeholder uploads a document through their secure portal
Managing admin notifications
Click on your Profile picture>Set up profile>Alerts & Activity and define your notifications preferences.
📌 About admin notifications
• CC'ed contacts: This means that the emails listed in this field will also receive your notifications. The people cc'ed will be able to see the related applications if they have an account or access to the applications.
• Application completed: This notification will be sent out when a recipient clicks on the 'I've finished' button from their interface to submit their information.
• Message received: This notification will be sent out when a recipient sends a message to you from their interface.
• Information/file received: This notification will be sent out when a recipient uploads files to the portal or fills out a form.