Clustdoc applications all have standard system statuses, that are not editable. However you can create your own custom statuses.
What can you do with custom statuses?
Using Custom statuses, you can create display rules:
- Show form and payment when I move the application to Payment needed
- Send an automated notification when I progress a client record to Audit Started
Custom statuses can be displayed on the end-user's interface, or used to send notifications or to display certain elements of your process checklist.
Creating custom stages for your processes
- Go to your process in 'Configuration>Timeframe & Stages' and scroll down
- Add your different stages (One per line)
- Use the drag and drop to reorganize your stages if needed
- ✅ You're done!
The shorter your progress statuses the better. This will facilitate comprehension for your stakeholders.
Creating an initial stage
Initial stages allow you to automatically assign a stage when an application is created. We recommend marking only one of your stages as a starting point.
Creating final stages
Final stages allow you to automatically close an application when it reaches a certain stage. You can also create a specific email for each stage (eg. an email when an application is denied, and an email when it's approved)
Creating internal stages
Internal stages are not displayed to en-users. Use them to manage your applications internally.
You can still send automated follow-ups for internal stages.