Clustdoc applications all have standard system statuses, that are not editable. However, you can create your own custom stages.
When to use custom stages
1. Using Custom stages, you can create display rules:
- Show form and payment when I move the application to Payment needed
- Send an automated notification when I progress a client record to Audit Started
2. Using Custom stages, you can let end-users know where they stand in the process
3. Using Custom stages, you create automations
Creating custom stages for your processes
- Go to your process in 'Configuration>Timeframe & Stages' and scroll down
- Add your different stages (One per line)
- Use the drag and drop to reorganize your stages if needed
Creating an initial stage
Initial stages allow you to automatically assign a stage when an application is created. We recommend marking only one of your stages as a starting point.
Creating final stages
Final stages allow you to automatically close an application when it reaches a certain stage. You can also create a specific email for each stage (eg. an email when an application is denied, and an email when it's approved)
Creating internal stages
Internal stages are not displayed to en-users. Use them to manage your applications internally.
You can still send automated follow-ups for internal stages.
How to modify the display of custom stages?
You can customize the display of custom stages based on the information you want to showcase to your clients.
🎖We're here to help. Add a comment below to help us improve this article or this feature.