💈 This is Booster feature: 7-day trial, monthly engagement, cancel anytime. Activate here
You can define rules to show some steps of your onboarding progressively or in specific situations. For instance, you can decide to display a step only if a form has been filled in.
Example: I want to display a document to be signed once the payment is made by the client.
Creating conditional display rules
- Go to one of your Clustdoc processes
- Select the step, document or line item to be shown in a specific situation and click
'Setup' to open the settings window
- Go to the 'Conditional Display' tab and create your display rule
- ✅ You're done!
Types of triggers available
|Depending on another item of the list||Display Item B when item A status is "In progress"|
|Depending on the stage of the application||Display Item A when application stage equals to "In review"|
|Depending on a form field value||Display Item A when field "Age" of Form "Identity Form" is greater than 16|
Creating combined display rules
You can add as many conditions as you want per line item.
Rules & boolean operators
When adding a condition you can change the boolean operator associated: AND / OR.
- If you choose AND, the item will be displayed ONLY IF the condition is satisfied.
- If you choose OR, the item will be displayed IF this condition is satisfied even if the other ones are not.
Spotting a line item with conditional display
When a line item has a conditional logic attached to it, the little conditional display marker is on: