Available with a GOLD Plan
You can define rules to show some steps of your onboarding progressively or in specific situations. For instance, you can decide to display a step only if a form has been filled in.
Example: I want to display a document to be signed once the payment is made by the client.
Create a display condition
1. Go to one of your Clustdoc processes
2. Select the step, document or line item to be shown in a specific situation and click
'Setup' to open the settings window.
3. Go to the 'Conditional Display' tab and create your display rule.
Types of triggers available
|Depending on another item of the list||Display Item B only if line item B status is "In progress"|
|Depending on the stage of the application||Display Item A only if application stage equals to "In review"|
|Depending on a form field value||Display Item A only if field "Age" of Form "Identity Form" is greater than 16|
Create multiple conditions
You can add as many conditions as you want per line item.
Learn about multiple conditions boolean operators
When adding a condition you can change the boolean operator associated: AND / OR.
- If you choose AND, the item will be displayed ONLY IF the condition is satisfied.
- If you choose OR, the item will be displayed IF this condition is satisfied even if the other ones are not.
How to know a step has a conditional display
When a line item has a conditional logic attached to it, the little conditional display marker is on: