Attaching documents to the client interface
If you need to share generic documentation (eg. Guides, letter templates) with your clients, We recommend you to attach these files to your Process using the attachment feature.
All you need to do is :
-Go to the related Process
-Click on the 'Configuration' tab and then to the 'Shared files' section where you'll be able to add the documentation.
The documentation added to the Processes will systematically be shown on the application portal every time a team member or client creates an application on behalf of a recipient.
Where does it show for the recipient?
Sharing a document while managing an application
- Go to your List of Applications
- Pick the application you want
- Click on 'More options' then scroll to 'File Sharing' menu and add the attachment.
It will only be available to this specific recipient. Make sure you send a message to the recipient to let them know you've added a document to be read.
Attaching documents to line items
Let's say that you listed in your checklist a file upload step that requires first to download a document. Instead, redirect your end-users to another section of the portal (eg. the Information tab)
You can directly add the access URL of the document within your instructions;
1. Click on the Instructions field in the line item settings popup
2. Enter your text and click on Grab attachment link to get the URL of your attachment (You'll need to upload first the attachment in the file-sharing tab of course)
3.Insert the URL in your text