If you want to stay on top of your work and also reassure your clients, the approval feature is for you.
- It helps you stay up to date regarding your client management process:
- You know what's been done and what needs to be reviewed as part of the application process
- Your client will be happy to follow up on the application throughout the weeks
- When you export your application, your export folder will be clean and accurate
Approving returned files
Just hit the 'Approve' button under each received file.
Rejecting returned files
Please note that you can also reject the wrong files by clicking on the 'Wrong file?' button.
Revert approved files
If you've already approved a client upload or document and want to cancel the approval, you just need to click on the link 'Cancel approval' to move the document to 'Pending' and allow recipients to send additional files.
- My recipient cannot add more files because the line item has been approved, what should I do?
If you've already approved a line item, you can revert the approval to receive more files.
- Can I revert the completion of a payment or a eSignature?
If a payment or eSignature is already completed by the end-user, you will not be able to revert the completion of these steps. We recommend adding another line item to your checklist and inform your recipient that they need to complete it.