Privacy is a fundamental human right. That's why one of our main priorities is to make sure your business is ready to comply with legal requirements when it comes to managing personal data.
Clustdoc New Data Privacy module is your Data privacy control panel. Using it will reassure potential clients while protecting their data and your business.
Managing data privacy settings (Data Privacy Control)
- Click on your Profile Picture>Set up Team>Data Privacy>Privacy control
From this section, you'll choose whether you want:
- to capture their consent when they create a new application or join your portal
- to allow recipients to submit data privacy requests from their interface. (This option is activated by default.)
Enabling data privacy requests
- Tick the box 'Display privacy rights Banner' to allow recipients to submit requests related to the use of their data.
All incoming Privacy requests will be assigned to the Data Privacy Officer you've defined in the section above. The Data Privacy Officer you pick must also be a team member.
Submitting data privacy requests (For end-users)
From the recipient's interface, a banner will show in the 'Information' Tab where they will be able to submit Data Privacy requests.
Processing incoming requests (Data Privacy dashboard)
- Click on your Profile Picture>Set up Team>Data Privacy>Privacy control to manage incoming requests
- All request will be listed on the page, you can review them and process them right from your admin interface
Clustdoc will automatically complete the required action (unless the recipient makes a specific request)
- Click on the 'Arrow' ▷ button, read about the request from the popup, and click 'Confirm and complete' when you want to proceed.
Example: If you receive a Deletion request, we'll delete all the data from this client when you confirm. An email will automatically be sent to the client informing them that their information was successfully deleted.