Team members are colleagues, employees or contractors who need to have access to your company account.
Depending on what they need to do in your account, you can assign to them different user's roles.
Today it's not possible to create your custom user profile (Y/N) kind of profile builder.
- Team owner manages and sees everything, billing and payment included.
- An admin manages and sees everything except payment and billing.
- A manager manages templates and applications and doesn't have access to the Team settings.
- A Developer manages templates, API and Webhooks and doesn't have to the applications, templates or Team settings.
- A Super Agent can only send and receive applications. No access to the Resources tab. A super agent also can see the team's activity and take action on team mates applications. (Like an Admin or Manager).
- An Agent can only send and receive applications. No access to the Resources tab. An agent also cannot see the team's activity nor take action on team mates applications.
- An Operator is an agent who can't validate application. Operations can only pre-approve applications so someone else in the team can follow up.