When requesting files through your applications, you can define the type and size or format you'd like to receive. These settings can be defined at a high level while building your Process, or for each line item (except for the size which cannot be defined per line item).
Defining file sizes and formats
- Go to the Resources> Processes section page and pick the one you want to configure;
- At the bottom of the Configuration>General you'll find the settings for returned files
- Add your preferred extensions to the list (or remove the ones you don't accept)
- Increase/decrease the size of files accepted
ⓘ We recommend you and your clients to share max 3.0Mo per file. The max for a file upload is 50Mo/file uploaded.
Specifying a specific format for a single line item
- Click on 'Edit' in front of the line item you need to modify
- Add/ remove the format of files accepted and confirm