Some countries' regulations state that personal data may only be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was processed. Auto-deletion rules can help you comply with these regulations.
Setting up automatic deletion rules
Automatic deletion rules are part of the Data privacy features natively available within Clustdoc.
- Go to your team settings page and click on Data privacy > Automatic data deletion.
- Define the rule you want to run automatically and confirm
- Your rule will be listed at the bottom of the page when activated
Eg. The rule entered above means that Clustdoc will automatically delete, all applications from any process template that are not started for 2 months.
When is the rule applied?
Once per day, Clustdoc is going to check for eligible applications and then simply delete them.
⚡️Good to know ⚡️
• You can enter as many rules as you want.
• You won't receive any notification when the rule is executed.