By default, Clustdoc comes with built-in notifications that are sent to clients in several situations. If you want to customize the content of those notifications or even deactivate some of them, you can do it.
Setting up client notifications
- Go to your Process
- Click on 'Notifications' Menu
- Click on New notification button
Type of Email/SMS Notifications
Invitation to start an application: Sent when you create an application within your Clustdoc account. You can create a default version for each potential stakeholder involved in your process.
- Reminder to complete application: Sent before the deadline. You'll be able to choose the delay you want to apply. You can also customize there, a one-click reminder.
- New Progress status: Sent when you change your application stage.
- Confirmation of submission: Sent when the client submits an application (a user can submit an application by clicking on the I've finished button.
- New file attached: Sent when you add a new file to the interface using the Configuration>File sharing option
- New message sent to end-user: Sent to your clients when you use the Clustdoc messaging.
- Portal registration confirmation: Sent to a client who just registered through your Portal URL.
- New step added to checklist: Sent when you add a new step or line item to your application.
If two or more notifications apply to the same situation, only the first one will be used.