A step to sign an e-contract can be added to your checklists. Whether in a process (standard requirement) or in a live application (specific to an end-user), you can easily edit them. Read on to discover how to do so.
There are 2 ways of editing an e-contract
- From the Toolbox for reusable e-contract
- In a Process or application for a unique e-contract
This means that in order to edit your e-contracts, you have 2 options.
Option 1. Editing an e-contract saved in the Toolbox
Here is how to edit an e-contract that is only available in your Toolbox.
- Go to Resources>Toolbox>E-contracts
- Click on your e-contract in order to edit it
Option 2. Editing an e-contract available in your checklists
Here is how to edit an e-contract that is already available in your checklists (Applications or Processes)
- Go to your checklist (Applications or Resources>Processes)
- Scroll to the e-contract module in your checklist
- Click on Modify then click on Edit/View e-contract
Need to edit the e-contract PDF document itself?
If you need to edit the source document itself (New paragraph, new design, new text), you'll need to work on your computer using your favorite editor and then go back to Clustdoc to upload your new version.
Any new PDF document uploaded to the system will require preparation (drag and drop or the fields and signature placeholders if applicable).
Once you do that, we recommend checking any process that were using your e-contract to make sure everything works perfectly.
Please sign in to leave a comment.