A step to sign an e-contract can be added to your checklists. Whether in a process (standard requirement) or in a live application (specific to an end-user), you can easily edit them. Read on to discover how to do so.
There are 2 ways of editing an e-contract
- From the Toolbox for reusable e-contract
- In a Process or application for a unique e-contract
This means that in order to edit your e-contracts, you have 2 options.
Option 1. Editing an e-contract saved in the Toolbox
Here is how to edit an e-contract that is only available in your Toolbox.
- Go to Resources>Toolbox>E-contracts
- Click on your e-contract in order to edit it
Option 2. Editing an e-contract available in your checklists
Here is how to edit an e-contract that is already available in your checklists (Applications or Processes)
- Go to your checklist (Applications or Resources>Processes)
- Scroll to the e-contract module in your checklist
- Click on Modify then click on Edit/View e-contract