Here is a breakdown of available roles and permissions for Clustdoc users (the ones who have a Clustdoc account).
PS: Each user sees its own applications and associated messages
It's unfortunately not possible to create your custom user profile (Y/N) kind of profile builder.
- Team owner (The person who creates the account) manages and sees everything, billing, and payment included.
- Admin manages and sees everything except payment and billing.
- Manager manages Processes and applications and doesn't have access to the Team settings.
- Developer manages Processes, users, API and Webhooks and doesn't have access to the applications, Processes, or Team settings.
- Super-Agent can only send and receive applications. No access to the Resources tab. A super-agent also can see the team's activity and take action on teammates' applications. (Like an Admin or Manager).
- Agent can only send and receive applications. No access to the Resources tab. An agent also cannot see the team's activity nor take action on teammates' applications.
- Operator is an agent who can't validate an application. Operations can only pre-approve applications so someone else in the team can follow up.
Learn more about guests and external members