💈 If you added more users then allowed in your current plan , extra seats will automatically be charged. Learn More
Here is a breakdown of available roles and permissions for business users (people who need access to the admin interface, who are essentially people from your team). This applies to a group of users for each account you hold.
Users roles and permissions
PS: Each user sees its own applications and associated messages
List of potential users
- Team owner (The person who creates the account) manages and sees everything, billing, and payment included.
ⓘ What's the difference with an Application owner? The application owner is any team member who creates an application or who is responsible for managing an application (as defined in a portal)
- Admin manages and sees everything except payment and billing.
- Manager manages Processes and applications and doesn't have access to the Team settings.
- Developer manages Processes, users, API and Webhooks and doesn't have access to the applications, Processes, or Team settings.
- Super-Agent can only send and receive applications. No access to the Resources tab. A super-agent also can see the team's activity and take action on teammates' applications. (Like an Admin or Manager).
- Agent can only send and receive applications. No access to the Resources tab. An agent also cannot see the team's activity nor take action on teammates' applications.
- Operator is an agent who can't validate an application. Operations can only pre-approve applications so someone else in the team can follow up.
Creating your own permissions and associated roles
You can create custom roles and permissions based on your needs.