Go to your Setting up the Client onboarding WordPress Plugin
You can create as many portals as needed and embed each portal in your WordPress pages.
- Go to your WordPress plugin page and search for our free WordPress Plugin (Clustdoc Client portal), or install it from this page
- Install the Plugin call 'Uninstall Gutenberg' to deactivate the Gutenberg editor if it's enabled on your website. (You can remove this plugin once you've completed the Clustdoc plugin setup)
ⓘ The above step is optional.
- Look for the Clustdoc WordPress plugin in your WordPress sidebar menu and click on it to go to the Plugin settings page
- Go to your account API page to create an API key
- Copy and Paste your API Key to your Clustdoc WordPress settings page and hit Confirm API key
Publishing your Portal to your WordPress Page
Option #1: Add the html code directly into your Page editor plugins (Elementor/ Site Origin)
- Once you've added your API key, you'll see that your list of portals is showing at the bottom right section of the page.
- Select in the dropdown the portal you want to embed and validate to grab the html code
- Create a new page or post and add the HTML to it using a plugin HTML module (Elementor, SiteOrigin etc) or just use the 'Text' tab
Option #2: You use Gutenberg
- Once you've added your API key, go to your Page/post and add click in the 'Plus' icon to add the Clustdoc block.
- Pick the process you want to display in the dropdown and you're done!