💈 Portals are available with the GOLD plan.
Go to your Setting up the Client onboarding WordPress Plugin
You can create as many portals as needed and embed each portal in your WordPress pages.
- Go to your WordPress plugin page and search for our free WordPress Plugin (Clustdoc Client portal), or install it from this page
- Install the Plugin call 'Uninstall Gutenberg' to deactivate the Gutenberg editor if it's enabled on your website. (You can remove this plugin once you've completed the Clustdoc plugin setup)
ⓘ The above step is optional.
- Look for the Clustdoc WordPress plugin in your WordPress sidebar menu and click on it to go to the Plugin settings page
- Go to your account API page to create an API key
- Copy and Paste your API Key to your Clustdoc WordPress settings page and hit Confirm API key
Publishing your Portal to your WordPress Page
Option #1: Add the html code directly into your Page editor plugins (Elementor/ Site Origin)
- Once you've added your API key, you'll see that your list of portals is showing at the bottom right section of the page.
- Select in the dropdown the portal you want to embed and validate to grab the html code
- Create a new page or post and add the HTML to it using a plugin HTML module (Elementor, SiteOrigin etc) or just use the 'Text' tab
Option #2: You use Gutenberg
- Once you've added your API key, go to your Page/post and add click in the 'Plus' icon to add the Clustdoc block.
- Pick the process you want to display in the dropdown and you're done!