What is a Clustdoc process?
In Clustdoc, a process is a generic or standardized list of steps, tasks and instructions which need to be completed by stakeholders in order to:
- subscribe to one of your services,
- make a request,
- apply to your programs
- complete their work
- start working with you
How do processes work?
Processes define the different steps and elements required as part of your onboarding.
They can include the following elements:
- Tasks to be completed
- Files/documents to be shared
- Documents to be signed
- Payments to be made
- Forms to be filled out
Here is a simple Process example of a Client Onboarding process. Each new client will have to go through your defined process from their secure interface in order for you to review their information in a professional, productive way.
There are 3 ways of creating a Process
- Import a ready to use Process from the library & edit it based on your needs
- Hire someone from our team to build this for you - Book the service
- Build your process yourself
Option 1. Importing a ready-to-use process
- Go to Resources>Processes>Library to find our list of Ready-to-use examples
- Click on import to add one to your account
Option 2. Hire someone from Clustdoc to build your process
ⓘ Click here if you'd like our team to build your process on your behalf
Option 3. Build your process from scratch
- Go to Resources>Processes and click on 'New Process'
- Name your process, Eg. Client onboarding, Student registration, Rental application
- Click on the 'Add New Steps' button to add steps to your process: a form, a task, an e-contract, a payment or file upload
Right-click on this image to see it in full screen.