What is a Clustdoc process?
In Clustdoc, a process is a generic or standardized list of steps, tasks and instructions which need to be completed by stakeholders in order to:
- subscribe to one of your services,
- make a request,
- apply to your programs
- complete their work
- start working with you
How do processes work?
Processes define the different steps and elements required as part of your onboarding. You may want to watch our webinar video to learn the end-to-end process for getting started. 📺
They can include the following elements:
- Tasks to be completed
- Files/documents to be shared
- Documents to be signed
- Payments to be made
- Forms to be filled out
Here is a simple Process example of a Client Onboarding process. Each new client will have to go through your defined process from their secure interface in order for you to review their information in a professional, productive way.
There are 3 ways of creating a Process
- Import a ready to use Process from the library & edit it based on your needs
- Hire someone from our team to build this for you - Book the service
- Build your process yourself
Option 1. Importing a ready-to-use process
- Go to Resources>Processes>Library to find our list of Ready-to-use examples
- Click on import to add one to your account
Option 2. Hire someone from Clustdoc to build your process
ⓘ Click here if you'd like our team to build your process on your behalf
Option 3. Build your process from scratch
- Go to Resources>Processes and click on 'New Process'
- Name your process, Eg. Client onboarding, Student registration, Rental application
- Click on the 'Add New Steps' button to add steps to your process: a form, a task, an e-contract, a payment or file upload
Right-click on this image to see it in full screen.