What is a Clustdoc process?
In Clustdoc, a process is a generic or standardized list of steps, tasks and instructions which need to be completed by stakeholders in order to:
- subscribe to one of your services,
- make a request,
- apply to your programs
- complete their work
- start working with you
How do processes work?
Processes define the different steps and elements required as part of your onboarding.
They can include the following elements:
- Tasks to be completed
- Files/documents to be shared
- Documents to be signed
- Payments to be made
- Forms to be filled out
- Light spreadsheets that needs to be filled out
- Identity Verification
Each new end-user will go through your defined process from their secure interface allowing you and your team to review their information in a professional, productive way.
There are 3 ways of creating a Process
- Import a ready to use Process from the library & edit it based on your needs
- Hire someone from our team to build this for you - Book the service
- Build your process yourself
Building your process yourself
- Go to Resources>Processes and click on 'New Process'
- Name your process, Eg. Client onboarding, Student registration, Rental application
- Click on the 'Add New Steps' button to add steps to your process: a form, a task, an e-contract, a identity verification, a payment or file upload
Right-click on this image to see it in full screen.
🎖We're here to help. Add a comment below to help us improve this article or this feature.