If you find yourself filtering your application dashboard every time you open it, consider saving your changes as a custom view. You can also use custom views to create your very own application dashboard display.
Learning more about custom views
Using the custom views feature, you achieve the following things:
- Save one of your favorite filters as a default view
- Customize available columns in your application dashboard
- Allow each of your team members to see what makes sense for them
Creating custom views
- Go to the Applications section
- Click on the Gear icon at the top left of the list to define your custom view
- Then click on the 'Plus' icon at the top right of the pop-up window to create a new custom view
From the General settings tab
• Name your view (Eg. "Process ABC" or "Rebecca's personal view")
• Define who can use your custom view (only for you or available for your team members)
• Define which process you'd like to focus on
From the Columns tab
You can also customize the columns of your dashboard
• Set a number of columns in total, then define which data should be displayed for each column.
Here is a quick explanation of what the options you may pick mean:
- Item status will display a specific line item's status in the list
- Form field value will display a form field's answer in the list
- Native attribute will display standard data available in the system
From the filters tab
• Pick the filters that you'd like to apply and save
Please sign in to leave a comment.