In some cases, you may need several end-users to work on an application.
For example 'Joint Mortgage application process'.
When you know upfront how many end-users will be involved in your process, you can easily prepare your Clustdoc process accordingly. Here are the steps to follow:
• Create a multi-stakeholder process
• Assign line items to the right role
• Start the process with multiple end-users
Create a multi-stakeholder process
• In your Process, click on 'Configuration>Stakeholders' in the sidebar to create more roles for secondary stakeholders
Think of the different roles that may be involved in completing your process besides the primary point of contact.
|Process example||Stakeholder #1||Stakeholder #2|
|Client intake process||CEO||Assistant|
Then assign line items to each role
• Select the line items that need to be accessible to a specific role and assign them to the right role
Splitting the view on files upload
When you assign files upload line items to secondary stakeholders, you can split the view so your end-users don't see each others files.
Invite a secondary stakeholder
Once the application is created with a primary stakeholder contact details, go to the 'Stakeholders' tab and click on the little user icon in front of the related role, to add a secondary stakeholder email address.
When you confirm, your saved email will be sent.