You can have stakeholders complete one or several tasks through the portal. Learn more about how to create and add tasks to your processes.
Different types of tasks
You can add 3 types of tasks within your processes:
1/ Simple tasks: allow you to list simple actions to be completed
Eg. Visit our office to get your certificate (Offline)
2/ Link tasks: allow you to redirect a user to an external link
Eg. Go to our website and take the test (Online).
3/ Embedded tasks: allow you to add an HTML code to display an embedded app right into your end-user's interface
Eg. Book an appointment (Calendly script) or Watch a video (Youtube video script)
Let's create a task
- Go to one of your processes (or applications if the task is specific to an application or stakeholder)
- Click on the blue button 'Add New steps'
- Select the item called 'Task to complete'
- Name the task, Eg. Please complete this action and choose the type of task (Simple, Link or Embedded) Below is a screenshot on how to create embedded tasks.
- Update the button text and add a URL (if online)
- Click on the 'Instructions' and 'Description' to add your content and validate
The decription shows as a tooltip directly on the checklist