You can have stakeholders complete one or several tasks through the portal. Learn more about how to create and add tasks to your processes.
Different types of tasks
|Simple task (Offline)||Visit our office in Malibu to get your certificate|
|Digital Task (Online)||Go to our website and take the test|
|Embedded task (Online)||Book an appointment (Calendly script) or Watch a video (Youtube video script)|
Below, you'll find an example of an embedded task (inviting an end-user to watch a presentation video during onboarding):
Let's create a task
- Go to one of your processes (or applications if the task is specific to an application or stakeholder)
- Click on the blue button 'Add New steps'
- Select the item called 'Task to complete'
- Name the task, Eg. Please complete this action and choose the type of task (Simple, Link or Embedded) Below is a screenshot on how to create embedded tasks.
- Update the button text and add a URL (if online)
- Click on the 'Instructions' and 'Description' to add your content and validate
The decription shows as a tooltip directly on the checklist