While processing an application, you may notice strike-through line items. This can occur for 2 reasons:
• Your stakeholder manually marked an onboarding step as not applicable to their situation, or
• Based on the conditional display rules added to your checklist, Clustdoc has removed automatically items that don't apply to a specific end-user.
Let's discover how and when to use this feature.
Allowing end-users to mark onboarding steps as not applicable
In order to enable end-users to mark some of the onboarding steps as not applicable, you must first activate the option in your process.
- Go to Configuration>Client Profiles
- Activate the option and confirm
This is how the end-users experience will look like, as soon as you allow them to mark items as not applicable.
Marking onboarding steps as not applicable (as a business user)
- Go to your live application
- Click on the 'Dropdown arrow ▼' next to the 'Show files' button
- Click on Not applicable
You can surely revert a not applicable step to mark it applicable.
Please sign in to leave a comment.