If you're in charge of building processes in your team or company's Clustdoc account. You may be wondering how to assign just a few of these processes to specific team members. That's an easy 2 steps process that we're about to learn in this article.
Assigning a process to several users
Tags can be linked to portals, processes, or applications. When you assign one or several tags to a teammate, they will only see the processes, portals, and applications related to that tag.
Step 1. Creating a list of tags
First, you'll need to create a list of tags.
- Go to the Tags menu to create your tags.
- Click on New tag button to create a new one
- Pick your favorite color and confirm
Step 2. Adding one or several tags to your processes
Go to your Processes and pick one from the list
- Click on Configuration>General to access the section where you'll be able to add tags
- Type in your Tags in the related field to select one from your existing tags
You can create a tag from there as well, just type the new tag's name
Step 3. Assigning tags to team members
This can be managed under the 'Company settings tab'.
- Click on your User profile picture>Set up Team> Users>Team members
- Mouse over your team members and click on the Gear icon
- Add the related tag in the 'Assigned tags' field
- Move on to the second team member and repeat the above steps
So in the above example, our teammate will only see processes and applications that have the 'VIP clients' tag.