If you're using portals, you may want to automatically assign applications created from your portals to one or several team members. Here is how to do so.
How does it work?
You can use the tags to connect portals and people. When you do so, the people having the same tag as the portal will automatically be assigned to the related applications.
Step 1. Creating a list of tags
First, you'll need to create a list of tags.
- Go to the Tags menu to create your tags.
- Click on New tag button to create a new one
- Pick your favorite color and confirm
Step 2. Adding one or several tags to your portals
Go to your Portals and pick one from the list
- Click on Configuration>General to access the section where you'll be able to add tags
- Type in your Tags in the related field to select one from your existing tags
You can create a tag from there as well, just type the new tag's name
Step 3. Assigning tags to team members
This can be managed under the 'Company/Team settings tab'.
- Click on your User profile picture>Set up Team> Users>Team members
- Mouse over your team members and click on the Gear icon
- Add the related tag in the 'Assigned tags' field
- Move on to the second team member and repeat the above steps
So in the above example, your teammate will only see portals and applications that have the 'VIP clients' tag.