How does it work?
In Clustdoc, some elements of the app allow you to add images to your content. These elements are Info texts or Text Boxes.
Here is an example of an info text available in the Process checklist.
Adding an image to an info text or Text box - Checklist example
- From a checklist, click on the "Dropdown arrow ▼" Menu next to Add New Steps
- Click into the description text
- Use the HTML option to add your content
Adding an image to an info text or Text box - Form example
- Go to your form
- Click on the 'Info text' field
- Add your image HTML code (Which you can create with free tools online)
In the example below, we ask the end-user to choose between several colors using the online form info text.
Adding a URL to an info text or text box - Process example
- Go to your process
- Select the text box option
- Add your text and a URL