Type of Email/SMS Notifications
- Invitation to start an application: Sent when you create an application within your Clustdoc account. You can create a default version for each potential stakeholder involved in your process.
- Reminder to complete application: Sent before the deadline. You'll be able to choose the delay you want to apply. You can also customize there, a one-click reminder.
- New Progress status: Sent when you change your application stage.
- Confirmation of submission: Sent when the client submits an application (a user can submit an application by clicking on the I've finished button.
- New file attached: Sent when you add a new file to the interface using the Configuration>File sharing option
- New message sent to end-user: Sent to your clients when you use the Clustdoc messaging.
- Portal registration confirmation: Sent to a client who just registered through your Portal URL.
- New step added to checklist: Sent when you add a new step or line item to your application.
📌 Notifications options
Learn more about the capabilities of this feature.
- You can send notifications per stakeholder
- Notifications can be sent via email or SMS
- Notifications are optional