What is a Clustdoc process
In Clustdoc, a process is a generic or standardized list of steps, tasks and instructions which need to be completed by stakeholders in order to:
- subscribe to one of your services: Eg. Service registration
- make a request: Eg. New client request
- apply to your programs: Eg. Grant application
- complete their work: Eg. Website redesign client intake
- start working with you: Eg. Partner onboarding
💈 Want to see Process examples? Check out this page.
How does it work?
Think of a Clustdoc process like a checklist of things written down for future clients or partners in order to help them get started.
You probably already have something like that today: an Excel spreadsheet, a Google doc, a PDF or even email.
Using Clustdoc, you'll be able to save this process in a digital format in your Clustdoc for your team to use it at any given time and run your common process checklists with every new stakeholder remotely and easily.
A Clustdoc process for onboarding a client would be, as an example:
Adding building blocks (or Steps) to your checklist
These are the building blocks of your checklist.
📌 Key elements of a Clustdoc Process
A process consists of four key elements:
- Checklist of steps, tasks and instructions
- Ideal Completion date & progress stages
- Assignment rule (Stakeholder works first, team members review after)
- Document-centric, routine workflow
Read More about Processes