At Clustdoc, a client portal is a public access URL you can put on your website, social media, email signatures to allow anyone to run your processes without you having to do anything.
You can create and find portals in the Resources>Client Portals section of your account.
How do onboarding portals work?
- A portal is a way for a public audience to access a process
- Each process started will create a submission (Application) in your account
- At login, visitors will land on their most recent application and will be able to go the past ones from the top right of the interface
Learning more about Onboarding Portals capabilities
Portals are really powerful. Learn what is possible to do using portals.
- You can have end-users select which process they want to start by using the multi-process option
- You can disable the ability to register on the portal, this way, people can only login
- You can create as many portals as need using different processes or the same process
- You can disable duplicate applications
- End-users will be able to log back into each process (from the portal) with the same password (Registration required first for each process)
- End-users will be able to move from an existing application to another from the top right of their interface