💈 The spreadsheet feature is available with a GOLD Plan
A step to fill in a Spreadsheet can be added to your checklists. Whether in a process (standard requirement) or in a live application (specific to an end-user). Read on to discover how to do so.
There are 2 ways of creating a spreadsheet
- From the Toolbox for reusable spreadsheet
- In a Process or application for a unique spreadsheet
Option 1. Creating a reusable spreadsheet - Saved in the Toolbox
- Go to 'Resources>Toolbox>Spreadsheets'
- Click on 'New Spreadsheet and name your future spreadsheet
- Build your spreadsheet from the builder
ⓘ You can reuse spreadsheets saved in the Toolbox later on; in any other process or application
Option 2. Creating a unique spreadsheet - Available in a process
- Go to 'Resources>Processes' to select one of your Processes
- Click on 'Add New Steps' and select the spreadsheet module
- Name your spreadsheet, you'll land on the spreadsheet builder
- Build your spreadsheet
📌 Spreadsheet Menu Options
The top Menu bar includes the following options:
|Undo||Redo||Fonts||Font Size||Align||Bold||Colors||Merge||Column titles & Options|
On the spreadsheet itself, a right-click will allow you to remove/add rows or columns.
📌 Columns title & format
Click on the little gear icon to define column titles, options, and format. Here is a list of column types you could create.
- Columns with just text
- Columns with dropdown options to pick from
- Columns with Images (You can add image URLs to show the picture added)
- Columns with a numeric value & a Mask
Eg. Add $ #.##,00 in a column to change the input to $10.00,00 when filled out.
ⓘ A column format applies to the entire column