A step to fill in a Spreadsheet can be added to your checklists. Whether in a process (standard requirement) or in a live application (specific to an end-user). Read on to discover how to do so.
There are 2 ways of creating a spreadsheet
- From the Toolbox for reusable spreadsheet
- In a Process or application for a unique spreadsheet
If you choose Option 1 you'll be able to import an existing spreadsheet into any of your applications.
Let's see how:
- Go to Applications and select the one you need
- Click on the Add New steps blue button
- Select Sheet to fill in
- Name your step and select and existing spreadsheet from your Toolbox
- ✅ You're done!