Important Note: This is a premium feature paid monthly: 7-day free trial, cancel anytime, activate it with a Booster or a Platinum plan.
Automations allow you to create shortcut buttons that you can use to achieve actions with a click.
Where are shortcut buttons displayed?
Shortcut buttons are added to your applications page headers.
When can I use shortcut buttons?
Here are a few examples of actions that can automatically be triggered using shortcut buttons:
- Approve all steps of an existing application
- Notify teammate that application is pre-approved
- Send a reminder to end-user
How to create a shortcut button
- Go to your processes page (Resources>Processes)
- Select your favorite process
- From the sidebar, click on the Automation tab
- Choose the trigger 'When a shortcut button is clicked' and add a short button text
5/Select the action you want and confirm
The button will be automatically displayed on Application pages.
Please sign in to leave a comment.