If you want to assign an application to one of your colleagues, you can do this very easily from the application page. There are 2 ways of doing this.
Option 1: From the application header
You can quickly change the owner of an application by switching the name directly from the header.
Option 2: From the application settings page
- Go to your application dashboard
- Select the application you want
- From the sidebar menu, click on More Options>general
- Assign this application to someone else from your team
What happens when you switch owners
- The application will now show in your teammate application dashboard
- They will receive activity notifications related to this application