Let's say that your onboarding checklist must be reviewed by several groups of people in your organization, and you want to make sure these people really focus on their part. This feature will allow you to do so.
When to use?
You can assign steps of your checklist to teammates in several situations, a few examples below:
- A specific person is in charge of reviewing specific steps
- You want to use this assignment for sending an email automation
- You have a few internal steps associated with your process
Assigning a step to a teammate
- Go to your Resources>Processes page
- Select the process you need
- Click on the Edit button next to the related step of your checklist
- Go to the tab called Deadline & Assignment
- Select the person from your team to whom you want to assign the item
Next, we encourage you to use the automation feature to create automated rules.
Eg. Reminders to be sent to the assigned teammate when the step is completed
How to narrow the view to assigned steps only?
In order to only show assigned steps to related team members, you can combine the above feature with the Access rights feature.