💈 This is Booster feature: 7-day trial, monthly engagement, cancel anytime. Activate here
List of scoring criterias you can define
You can add scoring criterias to different elements related to your process. Here is the list of elements you can use to add points to your future applications scoring system.
- When a step of the checklist has certain specificities (equals, before, after... missing, completed or approved for example)
- When a form field has certain specificities (contains a word for example)
- When the stage of an application reaches a specific level
Defining your scoring criterias
- Go to your Resources>Processes page
- Select the process you need
- From the sidebar, click on Configuration>Scoring
- Add a scoring criteria then click on the blue confirmation button
- Mouse over your newly added criteria and click on the gear icon to set it up
On the screen below, we want the completed registration form to count for 40 points.
How does it show on an application
The scoring will dynamically be updated at the top of your applications.
You can also customize your applications dashboard view to display this information directly from the main page.