How does it work?
Sometimes, you need to ask a question that potentially requires several answer fields from the respondent.
Eg. "Enter the first and last names of your kids."
Respondent would then need to fill in this information for each kid (which number varies).
Repeatable fields allow you to create a group of fields that the user will be able to field as many time as needed. To create a question group that is repeated as needed by respondents, follow the steps below :
Step 1. Build a regular form
- Go to Resources>Processes
- Click on the Add new steps button
- Select Form to be filled out
- Name your step Eg. Please fill out this form
- Build your form listing all the specificities you want to capture
Step 2. Add repeatable fields to your form
- Drag a "Repeatable fields" element to your form
- Insert the fields you would like to repeat between the start and the end of the bloc.
Step 3. Preview your form
Now you can duplicate the fields that were inserted between the start and the end of the bloc.