Veriff is a global AI-powered identity verification solution for identity fraud prevention.
What does the end-user experience look like?
If you want to see the Verification module in action before actually setting it up, please have a look at this article.
Connecting your Clustdoc account to Veriff
To activate identity verification, you'll need to create a Veriff account. That's super easy!
- Click here to open a Veriff account. You may need to contact the Sales team, but the activation process is quick.
- Once you've opened an account. Select a plan and start a free trial (https://station.veriff.com)
- Now you've started your trial, please follow the steps below to get started
1. Create an integration
Go to your account, click on integrations and add a new integration.
By default, you will find a test integration, but we suggest that you create a new one.
2. Copy your connection information
Copy the information below, you'll need to enter them in the next step.
3. Enter your connection information in your Clustdoc account
Go to your team's advanced configuration section and scroll down to the Veriff section.
4. Configure Webhooks
Go back to your Veriff account and click on Settings
Enter the value https://app.clustdoc.com/webhook/veriff in the two fields Webhook events URL and Webhook decisions URL
You are ready to start!
Verifying someone's identity during onboarding
Now that you've connected your Veriff account with your Clustdoc account, you're ready to add ID verification requests to your onboarding workflows.