You can create several dashboards, customize them and choose which one will be displayed on your home screen.
To customize your home screen dashboard you have two options:
- Go to "Resources" and click on "Dashboards".
- Click on "Edit overpage" on the "Home" page.
Creating a dashboard
To create a dashboard :
- Go to "Resources" then "Dashboards."
- Click on "New dashboard".
- Type "chart"
- Name your dashboard.
To customize your dashboard:
- Click on "Add Chart."
- Edit your chart
The graph allows you to choose the infomation you want to report on :
- Applications : Customer applications
- Applications steps : forms, e-contracts, spreadsheet, etc.
- Messages : exchanges between your colleagues.
And also the types :
- Number : the quantity will be displayed depending on the choice of the report (E.g. number of files, number of steps in a process, number of messages).
- Comparison : the options change according to the type of report. (E.g. submitted applications VS closed applications).
- Evolution : according to creations, updates, etc. This can be displayed in months, days, or weeks. (e.g.: evolution of the applications created during the last two months)
- List : a list will be displayed according to the selected report (e.g.: list of the most recent applications).
You can customize the timeframe according to the fields :
- Application creation date (i.e: January 6, 2023)
- Application deadline (i.e. During the next 7 days)
- Application last update (i.e. During the last 15 days)
- Application closing date (i.e. Between February 15, 2023 and April 26, 2023)
- Application submission date (i.e. During the next 2 months)
The type is used to determine the period of time, choose the days, months or weeks depending on the type chosen. Click here for more details.
You can add filters to get more precise information. Here are the filter possibilities available for the "Applications" data, for example :
- Step status : Missing, pending review, approved, not applicable
- Step type : files, form, payment, task, e-contract, spreadsheet, identity check
- Application source : External member, portal, etc..
- Application status : Name started, in progress, pre-validation, received, pre-approved, closed.
- Application tags : the tags you have previously defined.
- Application process : the process created.
- Application progress stage : the stages established according to the application selected above.
- Application owner : the person in charge of the folder.
- Appliation external member : the person added as an external member.
The filter proposals change according to the data requested
You can choose how your chart will be displayed. You can choose :
- The colors
- Chart size : small, medium, large, and extra large
- Chart style: Number, pie, donut, bar, line and list. The chart style proposals change according to the type requested. (i.e : if it is an "evolution", the style proposals will be "bar" and "line")
- Sample : preview how it will look
Here some examples :
- Showing the evolution of applications updates in a specific time period :
- Applications comparison: Submitted Vs Closed
- Comparison of applications stages:
- Evolution of the stages of the applications
- Percentage of records coming from different sources based on an owner
- Applications "not started" in the last 6 months
The final dashboard:
Please sign in to leave a comment.