Two-factor authentication is a security feature that helps protect your Clustdoc account in addition to your password.
If you set up two-factor authentication, you'll be asked to enter a special login code or confirm your login attempt each time someone tries accessing Clustdoc from a computer or mobile device we don't recognize.
Setting up two- factor authentication
- Click on your Picture>Set up profile > Password' section to add your phone number. (Without zero)
- Then click the Activate button.
A pop-up is displayed and your authentication code is showing. Make sure you copy and paste it in a safe location, this code will allow you to log in if your phone is out of battery for example.
You'll also receive an SMS prompting you to download our secure partner application called Authy.
Open the app on your phone and follow the steps :
- Add your mobile phone number (the same as in Clustdoc).
- Add your Clustdoc email address.
- Confirm your registration via SMS or call
You land on the Authy screen where your Authentication code will be displayed every time you need to log in.
Please sign in to leave a comment.