Option 1. Attaching generic documents to a process
If you need to share generic documentation (eg. Guides, letter templates) with your clients, We recommend you attaching these files to your Process using the attachment feature. You'll attach your document even before running the process so that everyone going through the workflow sees it.
All you need to do is :
- Go to the related Process
- Click on the 'Configuration' tab and then to the 'Shared files' section where you'll be able to add the documentation.
The documentation added to the Processes will systematically be shown on the application portal every time a team member or client creates an application on behalf of a recipient.
Option 2. Sharing a document with an end-user as a one-off
- Go to your List of Applications
- Pick the application you want
- Click on 'More options' then scroll to 'File Sharing' menu and add the attachment
- Send a message to your contact to let them know you've shared a file
It will only be available to this specific recipient. Make sure you send a message to your client about this document added to the interface.
Optional. Setting up Automated notifications for file sharing
From your Process>Automation page, you can set up an automated notification that will be sent out every time you attach a document to your end-users interface.