Attaching documents to the end user's interface
If you need to share generic documentation (eg. Guides, letter templates) with your clients, We recommend you to attach these files to your Process using the attachment feature.
All you need to do is :
- Go to the related Process
- Click on the 'Configuration' tab and then to the 'Shared files' section where you'll be able to add the documentation.
The documentation added to the Processes will systematically be shown on the application portal every time a team member or client creates an application on behalf of a recipient.
Sharing a document while processing a live application
- Go to your List of Applications
- Pick the application you want
- Click on 'More options' then scroll to 'File Sharing' menu and add the attachment
It will only be available to this specific recipient. Make sure you send a message to the recipient to let them know you've added a document to be read.