The stakeholder feature can be useful if you want to involve multiple people in an onboarding workflow in an organized way.
Stakeholders specificities and options
While setting up Stakeholders, it's good to know which specificities are associated with this feature:
View-only option: This type of stakeholder will only be able to view the content of the online record or application and download all related files created from the checklist.
Editor's access: This type of stakeholder can add from the end-use interface people's contact details under each of the roles you define in the admin interface.
Creating a multi-stakeholder process
- In your Process, click on 'Configuration>Stakeholders' in the sidebar to create more roles for secondary stakeholders
Think of the different roles that may be involved in completing your process besides the primary point of contact.
|Client intake process
Assigning onboarding steps to the right stakeholder's role
When you assign specific steps of your checklist to a stakeholder, it means that this person will be able to see these steps (and therefore complete them).
- Select the line items that need to be accessible to a specific role
- Click on edit or on the checkbox
- and assign them to the right role from the 'Stakeholders' tab or from the people icon
Preparing an automated notification email (Optional)
Automations allow you to set up scheduled actions and notifications. You can create an email notification automation for when you (or anyone) invite an actual stakeholder into a live application.
- Still from your process, click on Automation in the sidebar menu
- Then click on the New Automation blue button and select the action you want to perform.
- Notify concerned contact would work best for sending the same email to any stakeholder
- Notify several stakeholders would allow you to pick which stakeholder specifically and therefore potentially create an email per person.
When you are working on an application, you can invite a stakeholder to join at any time.
- Go to an ongoing application and click on 'Stakeholders' from the sidebar, to add someone under a predefined stakeholder's role.
- Next to each role, you will see a gear icon . Click on it to add your stakeholder's information.
- A default stakeholder's invitation email will be automatically sent to this person - unless you have set it up in the process (as described above).