Feature available in GOLD
What do we call 'joint processes'
Joint processes allow you to receive joint (or Multi-stakeholders) applications. These are perfect for when you may need several end-users to work on an application.
For example 'Joint Mortgage application process'.
When you know upfront how many end-users would be involved in your process, you can easily prepare your Clustdoc process accordingly. Here are the steps to follow:
- Create a multi-stakeholder process
- Assign line items to the right role
- Start the process with multiple end-users
Step 1. Create a multi-stakeholder process
- In your Process, click on 'Configuration>Stakeholders' in the sidebar to create more roles for secondary stakeholders
Think of the different roles that may be involved in completing your process besides the primary point of contact.
|Process example||Stakeholder #1||Stakeholder #2|
|Client intake process||CEO||Assistant|
Step 2. Assign line items to the right role
- Select the line items that need to be accessible to a specific role
- Click on edit or on the checkbox
- and assign them to the right role from the 'Assignment' tab or from the people icon
- ✅ You're done!