You want (A) to share files with your end-users and (B) get their approvals on these files. Since an approval is never just a yes or no, we have a solution for you. Although Clustdoc is not a document editing tool (but an onboarding platform), you can still capture generic feedback pretty easily.
Step 1. Use the e-document feature
e-documents are e-contracts that do not require a signature. An e-document is therefore very easy to create.
- From your Process/Application checklist, click on 'Add New Steps' button and select the Document to sign step
- Add a title and instructions (will show at the top of your PDF) if applicable
- Confirm to be redirected to the document uploader
- Add your document and you're done - No need to add any placeholder field
ⓘ Click on 'View as end-user' at the top of your process to see the end result.
Step 2. Learn how end-users can share feedback
End-users will be able to:
- access your document
- view the document
- and send messages/comments or approvals directly from the document's page
Please sign in to leave a comment.