The stakeholder feature allows you to invite multiple end-users to join a single record on top of your primary contact.
There are 2 ways of using the stakeholders
- Your process always involves a specific type of people - Process
- You need to involve another while managing a record - Application
Since the process is a way to automate most of your requirements, you can either use the process or the live applications to get stakeholders to join your projects.
See below how to use one of the other options:
Capture this in a process
|Manage this from an application (Option 2)
|My workflow always involves these end-users
|I need to invite another person to join the client record as a one-off
Option 1. Your process always involves these end-users
Eg. you know that your loan application process will always require 2 persons, we'd recommend capturing this at the process level.
- Create the list of stakeholders' roles in your process
- Assign to each role the type of line items to be displayed to them
- When the application is created, head over to the 'Stakeholders' tab to actually invite a secondary person under a specific stakeholder role
Option 2. You just need to invite another end-user to join the online record (One-off)
Eg. Your client just told you that their assistant will complete the onboarding on their behalf, we'd recommend managing this while processing the live application.
- Work on your application as usual
- Create quickly a new role from the 'Stakeholders' tab and write the invitation message
- Move to the 'Assignment tab' and select what you want to show to this person
📌 Who are secondary stakeholders
Secondary stakeholders are people who need to join the application on top of the primary stakeholder.
Eg. Mr & Mrs, Client and client's assistant, CEO and Finance Manager, Client and your manager (for one-off approval on your work)
📌 Who sees what
Each stakeholder sees the checklist steps assigned to them.
Please note that the same person could have 2 stakeholder roles, they will still need to access their application using one role's URL and will see the steps assigned to this role.
Eg. If the 'Assistant' also happens to be the 'Financial Director', the Role 'Assistant' & 'Financial Director' cannot be merged dynamically in order to display a new set of steps for this new situation.