You can create signing workflows using our e-contracts module. In order to set this up, your Process (or Application) must have multiple stakeholders defined.
Learn about the Multi stakeholders feature here.
Step 1. Add multiple stakeholders (future signers) to your checklist
- Go to Resources>Processes and click on your Process
- From the Configuration>Stakeholders tab you can list the stakeholders involved in signing your contracts
- Assign e-contracts to these stakeholders to make sure they see it from their interface
Step 2. Add your eSignatures blocks in your documents
- Go to your checklist and select the e-contract module
- Add signatures placeholders
Step 3. Create a signing workflow
- Click on Signers at the top of the document
- Activate the multi-stakeholders checkbox
What is the end-user experience?
Your primary contact (the person who starts the process) will sign the document as part of the onboarding, then the second person will receive a notification to also sign and so on.
Note that the onboarding happens from the end-user's interface, so you'll probably need to invite secondary stakeholders to join the whole process if you've assigned to them additional line items into your checklist.