A step to complete and sign an e-contract can be added to your checklists. Whether in a process (standard requirement) or in a live application (specific to an end-user). Read on to discover how to do so.
There are 2 ways of creating an e-contract
- From the Toolbox for reusable e-contract
- In a Process or application for a unique e-contract
If you choose Option 1 you'll be able to import an existing e-contract into any of your applications.
Let's see how:
- Go to Applications and select the one you need
- Click on the Add New steps blue button
- Select Document to be signed
- Name your step and select an existing e-contract from your Toolbox
- ✅ You're done!