If you want to assign an application to one of your colleague, you can do this very easily from the application page. There are 2 ways of doing this.
Changing the application owner from the application header
You can quickly change the owner of an application by switching the name directly from the header.
Changing the application owner from application settings page
- Go to your application dashboard
- Select the application you want
- From the sidebar menu, click on More Options>general
- Assign this application to someone else from your team
What happens when you switch owners
- The application will now show in your teammate application dashboard
- They will receive activity notifications related to this application