While building your Processes, you can add an expiration date to a process a checklist step.
Step expiration date
Within your Process, you've probably listed steps that need to be completed as part of the onboarding. These steps can also have due dates.
Eg. The first step of our checklist 'A video to watch' must be completed within 5 days after the process starts (application created)
Setting up a Step expiration date
- Go to your Resources>Processes page
- Select the process you need
- Click on the Edit button next to the related step of your checklist
- Set your due date whether as a time duration or as an exact date
ⓘ In live applications, overdue tasks have a specific icon. See below.
- Go to your Applications page
- Select the application you need (You'll see a page similar to the above screenshot)
- Click on the Arrow dropdown menu button then on Edit next to the related step of your checklist (Next to the show files button see above)
- Set your due date in the Internal management tab.