Welcome to our HubSpot x Clustdoc integration page. You're a few steps away from using Clustdoc to onboard HubSpot leads seamlessly. Let's get started.
1. Installing the Clustdoc app on HubSpot
- Go to the App Marketplace in HubSpot.
- Search for Clustdoc in the search bar.
- Click on the Clustdoc app in the search results.
- Connect to HubSpot using your favorite login method
- Click on the "Connect app" button at the bottom of the screen. Then, log in to your Clustdoc account to establish the connection between Clustdoc and HubSpot.
2. Inviting a lead to start your onboarding process
To create a client application in HubSpot, please follow these steps:
- From your HubSpot account, Click on Contacts and select one of your contacts.
- From your contact’s profile page, scroll through the right sidebar menu to find the Clustdoc Card.
Once you've located the "Clustdoc" card, you should see an option to create an application. Usually, this option is labeled as "Create application."
- Click on the "Create an application" button.
- Fill out the form with your lead's details and your new application > choose the right onboarding process and configure any necessary settings (e.g. custom fields)
After completing the required information, create the application. The new application will be associated with the contact in HubSpot.
3. Viewing a lead's list of applications
If the contact is involved in several onboarding flows, you'll see multiple related Clustdoc applications on your HubSpot Screen (Always in the right sidebar inside the "Clustdoc card").
For example, we can see in the screenshot below that Olivia Lopez has 3 applications since she is involved in 3 different processes.
Each application in the list will typically display information such as:
- Application owner: The person in charge of the application (probably a teammate or yourself)
- Application Status: The current status of the application (not started, ongoing etc)
- Progress: The current stage of the application (custom stage as defined by your admin)
- Last update: Date of the last action taken on the application.
If you want to see one of your lead's applications in full, click directly on the related Application link to access the full application from your Clustdoc admin console.
4.Managing a lead's application from HubSpot
On the Clustdoc card, you'll see a list of applications. Select the specific application you want to take action on.
Within each of your client applications, click on the “Action” drop-down menu to perform the following actions: View client access, Close application, or delete application.
- View client access: get access to a preview of your client checklist and see what steps he has completed.
- Close application: close a Clustdoc application from your HubSpot screen when it is completed, or no longer required. You can reopen a closed application from your Clustdoc Console administration afterward.
- Delete: remove an application from Clustdoc, if it is no longer needed. You can still find a deleted application in your Clustdoc bin for 30 days before final deletion.
5. Sharing feedback
Liked the app? Need more capabilities? Let us know what's on your mind here.