When you're done processing online applications (or while doing so), you can export upload files to your computer (Less than 1GB) or your Cloud storage solution.
Exporting all files to your computer
- Go to your client application
- Click on the 'Files export' sidebar menu.
- Choose the email address where you want Clustdoc to send the files and also pick which format you want.
You can receive the files as a Zip folder or as a unique PDF. Use the dropdown to choose your preferred option.
The 'unique PDF' feature only works if you previously restricted the files format to PDF and or/ have activated the 'Auto-conversion PDF' feature in your settings.
ⓘ If you have a high volume of files (More than 1GB), or do not receive the email, please activate the Cloud synchronization
Exporting single files to your computer
- Go to your online application
- Click on 'Show files' in front of line items with the 'Pending review status' and click on the download icon