Exporting files to your Cloud Storage
The Cloud Synchronization allows you to connect your Clustdoc account to several Cloud solutions, You can integrate more Cloud solutions using our API or Zapier.
Here are the few steps to follow to connect your Clustdoc account with a Drive Solution:
Click on your profile picture>Set up this team> Account extensions
- Click on 'Connect' icon of the solution you prefer. A pop up will show, enter your Cloud Drive credentials
- Activate the auto sync option so you don't need to manually trigger a synchronization from a live application page
- Add a naming convention for your folders (using merge fields)
- Grab the link of your Drive folder so Clustdoc can save your applications inside a specific folder
Congrats! Your Clustdoc account is connected to your Drive.
How often is the automatic sync' done
Eg. You've connected your account with the Drive at 4:12 PM and keep working on your applications.
The synchronization will start on the next fixed hour and your CLUST folder will automatically be updated with recently updated application files.
You can also push manually files to your Drive (using the steps below) for the first time.
Manually pushing files to your Drive
- Go to the client application you're working on,
- Click on 'Files export' and hit the 'Synchronize' button to launch the export to your Drive.
The manual synchronization will immediately start (give it 10-15 min max). A CLUST folder will be created in your Drive and all application files will be organized in this folder.
Example: See how it looks like with Google Drive
Exporting files for a specific process in a dedicated folder
Google Drive only
You can export files from a specific process in a dedicated folder. Juts go to the process configuration and enter the ID of the folder.
Please sign in to leave a comment.