Exporting files to your Cloud Storage
The Cloud Synchronization allows you to connect your Clustdoc account to 2 Cloud solutions: Google Drive or DropBox. You can integrate more Cloud solutions using our API or Zapier.
You can either pick Google Drive or DropBox depending on your needs.
- Click on your profile picture>Set up this team> Account extensions
- Click on 'Connect' icon of the solution you prefer
- A pop up will show, enter your Google Drive or DropBox credentials
Bravo! Your Clustdoc account is connected to your Drive.
Automatic backup with your Drive
Once you've successfully connected your Clustdoc with a Cloud Solution
- Click on the button 'Activate auto-sync' if you want to automatically send your files to your Drive.
How often is the automatic sync' done
💡 The synchronization is done every hour (provided that you, your team or recipient has updated an application before the sync')
Eg. You've connected your account with the Drive at 4:12 PM and keep working on your applications.
The synchronization will start a couple of hours later and your CLUST folder will automatically be updated with recently updated application files.
Manually pushing files to your Drive
- Go to the client application you're working on,
- Click on 'Files export' and hit the 'Synchronize' button to launch the export to your Drive.
The manual synchronization will immediately start (give it 10-15 min max). A CLUST folder will be created in your Drive and all application files will be organized in this folder.
Please do not rename or move the CLUST folder that is automatically created by the system
Example: See how it looks like with Google Drive