Exporting files to your Cloud Storage
The Cloud Synchronization allows you to connect your Clustdoc account to several Cloud solutions:
You can integrate more Cloud solutions using our API or Zapier.
You can either pick Google Drive or DropBox depending on your needs.
- Click on your profile picture>Set up this team> Account extensions
- Click on 'Connect' icon of the solution you prefer
- A pop up will show, enter your Cloud Drive credentials
Bravo! Your Clustdoc account is connected to your Drive.
Automatic backup with your Drive
Once you've successfully connected your Clustdoc with a Cloud Solution
- Click on the button 'Activate auto-sync' if you want to automatically send your files to your Drive.
How often is the automatic sync' done
💡 The synchronization is done every hour (provided that you, your team or recipient has updated an application before the sync')
Eg. You've connected your account with the Drive at 4:12 PM and keep working on your applications.
The synchronization will start a couple of hours later and your CLUST folder will automatically be updated with recently updated application files.
Manually pushing files to your Drive
- Go to the client application you're working on,
- Click on 'Files export' and hit the 'Synchronize' button to launch the export to your Drive.
The manual synchronization will immediately start (give it 10-15 min max). A CLUST folder will be created in your Drive and all application files will be organized in this folder.
Example: See how it looks like with Google Drive