Important Note: Clustdoc does not process payments. To receive payments you'll need to connect your Clustdoc account with a Stripe account (Payment processing solution).
Setting up your Stripe account
- Click here to open a Stripe account
- Connect your account to your bank account and activate it
- Enable Checkout - See how to do so here
Connecting Clustdoc to Stripe
- In your Stripe account, go to 'Developers>API Keys' copy and paste your API key and secret API key and add them to your Clustdoc account.
- Back to Clustdoc, click on your Profile Picture> Set up Team and go to Account Integrations on the sidebar to set up Stripe so you can receive payments through your application portals.
- In your Clustdoc account, add in the fields Stripe credentials, and other alternatives (Such as how to get paid by cheque or wire transfer)
Adding a payment request to your process or applications
Now that you've connected your Stripe with your Clustdoc account, you're ready to add payment requests to your onboarding workflows. Learn here how to add a payment request to a process or a live application.